Thursday, January 27, 2011

One of my favorite quotes:

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."-Michael Jackson.

I wanted to use this as kind of a introduxtion because I think it kind of acts as a guideline for concepts I want to address in my blog. I will start each post with a quote that has impacted or influenced me in some way.  I'm on a journey to find sprituality,  happiness and love. Hopefully as the days go on, and I begin sharing my "Life's Lyrics", I will inspire someone to go on some kind of excursion of their own. To find what it is THEY want out of their lives.

The reason I chose this quote for today is because I think this presents one of life's greatest challenges: Overcoming adversity.

*Michael Jackson is one of my biggest inspirations in life!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Ashley! First comment.....yay! I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete